Craving something sweet? This dark choc raspberry bark is packed full of antioxidants and is the perfect treat if you are gluten free, paleo, grain-free or trying cut out refined sugar. Super easy to make and only requires 3 simple ingredients. Enjoy!
- 200g dark chocolate (70% or higher)
- ¼ cup salted, shelled pistachios or hazelnuts (finely chopped)
- ¼ cup freeze-dried raspberries (chopped)
- Chop up the chocolate, nuts and raspberries and set each aside separately.
- Heat the chocolate in a double boiler or in the microwave at half power for 30-40 seconds. Stir gently until the chocolate has melted or reached a smooth consistency.
- Pour the melted chocolate over a flat baking tray lined with baking paper. Spread into an even layer.
- Quickly sprinkle the nuts, and raspberries over the chocolate while it’s still hot.
- Allow the chocolate to set, then break into shards.
- Place into an airtight container and store in the fridge for up to 5 days.
You can substitute the pistachio nuts for almonds or cashews and add other freeze-dried fruit such as blueberries or mango.
If you don’t have dark chocolate, you can also use white or milk chocolate for a more indulgent chocolate bark.
Try this post-workout treat after your favorite GOFA cardio workout or after dinner to help satisfy those sugar cravings.
GOFA can help you enjoy the benefits of exercise with our wide range of workouts and running sessions. Download Now!