What is the best way to refuel your muscles after a workout? How can I help my body recover faster? Post-workout smoothies are easily digested and are a great way to get some protein into the body and help replenish your energy stores ready for your next workout.
- 1 banana
- ½ cup mixed berries (frozen or fresh)
- ½ cup milk (or plant-based milk)
- ½ cup cold water or coconut water
- 2 tbsp natural Greek yogurt
- 1 serve chocolate or vanilla protein powder
- ½ cup ice
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Add the banana, mixed berries, milk, cinnamon, yogurt, and water into a blender.
- Mix until smooth.
- Add in the protein powder, ice, and blend.
- Serve into a tall glass and enjoy.
Try this post-workout protein smoothie after your favorite GOFA strength workout. Your body will thank you for it!
GOFA can help you enjoy the benefits of exercise with our wide range of workouts and running sessions. Download Now!