Breakfast is termed the most important meal of the day, so why not start your day off right with some eggs. Packed full of protein, essential fats, and vitamins, they are a powerhouse when it comes to nutrition. One egg has 7g of protein! This recipe can be whipped up in just a few minutes.
- 2 eggs
- 3 slices of smoked salmon
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- A handful of fresh chives, finely chopped
- ½ cup fresh spinach, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, fresh chives, and spinach
- Season with salt and pepper to taste
- Melt the coconut oil in a skillet and add the eggs
- Scramble the eggs while cooking
- When the eggs start to settle, add the smoked salmon and cook for 1 or 2 minutes
- Serve with more chives sprinkled on top
GOFA can help you enjoy the benefits of exercise with our wide range of workouts and running sessions. Download Now!