Start your day off right with these tasty sweet potato pancakes, packed full of fiber and vitamins A & C. The perfect post-workout breakfast after your GOFA fitness workout!
- 1 medium-size sweet potato (baked & cooled)
- ½ cup old-fashioned oats
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- ½ tsp olive oil or 10g butter
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- ½ cup sliced strawberries
- ½ cup blueberries
- Place the sweet potato, eggs, oats, banana, vanilla extract, salt, and cinnamon into a blender and combine until smooth.
- Melt the olive oil or butter in a large non-stick fry pan on medium heat. Move the oil around to coat the pan well.
- Spoon large spoonfuls of mixture into the frypan and cook for about 2 minutes on one side until set, then flip over and cook on the other side for about a minute, until golden.
- Repeat with remaining batter and serve warm
Swap the vanilla extract with some vanilla whey protein powder for a high-protein post-workout meal.