Green leafy vegetables like spinach and broccoli play an essential role in keeping us healthy and preventing illness. However, only 25% of us eat three or more servings of vegetables every day. Green smoothies are an easy ‘go to’ snack or mini-meal that can boost your intake of daily greens without the fuss of prepping a full meal when you’re short of time. Give this easy recipe a try.
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 cup chilled, filtered water
- 2 tsp super greens powder
- ½ lemon (juiced)
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 cup baby spinach
- ½ avocado
- ¼ cup ice
- Add the banana, lemon, ginger, spinach, and liquid into a blender.
- Mix until smooth.
- Add in the super greens powder, ice, and blend.
- Serve into a tall glass and enjoy!
GOFA can help you enjoy the benefits of exercise with our wide range of workouts and running sessions. Download Now!